Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bring it on!

Recently, I have been doing a lot of online shopping - simply because it is convenient and clothes are way more cheaper compared to retail stores. Not only that, the styles/designs that I like can only be found via these 'online boutiques' instead of malls. Very sad, I know.

So far, my online escapades has been nothing but fun and pleasant. Clothes were delivered on time and in good condition. The people whom I buy from are accommodative, nice, and sincere. And most importantly, they are honest and they don't cheat ... until recently...

I never expected I would be cheated by this scumbag (I am being extremely polite by addressing her this way). Initially everything was fine and dandy until I made my payment. Then the emails weren't replied and when I posted on her Facebook wall, she DELETED THEM OFF! DELETED!!!!! How many more buyers she intend to con??????? And my clothes have not even been delivered to me yet after 2 weeks!!!


PLEASE IF YOU ARE READING THIS, BOYCOTT WAWA HOUSE AND TEE SQUARE. THEY BOTH ARE THE SAME!!!!

And just so you know MISS CHAN SOOK LING, I have filed for a tribunal complain. See you in court biatch!


~Never mess with a banker. They know their rights.~
Quote: Geri, 01/09/2010

1 comment:

  1. You did the right thing babe!! Sue her till her panties also jatuh!!

    ReplyDelete