Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

B.E.K

B.E.K = Bridal Emergency Kit.

Actually my trusted Chief Bridesmaid aka Florence had already warned reminded me to prepare my BEK. It will definitely come in handy. Of course the BEK will be solely in the custody of the maid-of-honor/chief bridesmaid/bridesmaids on the actual wedding day because I will be too busy looking pretty stressed out.

A BEK is very vital because things will go wrong on the actual day - that I can guarantee. And it is good to always be prepared when that happens.

Listed below is my BEK:
  1. Small sewing kit (in case gown koyak)
  2. Safety pins (in case strap koyak)
  3. Bobby Pins (in case hair koyak)
  4. Tissue paper (handy to wipe tears away)
  5. Wet Wipes (handy to wipe sweat away)
  6. Lipstick (touch up)
  7. Compact Powder (touch up the make-up smudges)
  8. Concealer (also for smudges)
  9. Perfume (in case if BO due to cold sweat :p)
  10. Baby Powder (good to remove/hide stains)
  11. Hairbrush (in case hair goes out of place)
  12. Mints (in case mulut busuk before saying I Do)
  13. Water (thirst quencher)
  14. Medication [Flu/Headache/Stomach Cramps] (better be safe)
  15. Program Sheet / List and Contact of Vendors (be organised!!)
Yup.. so these are my BEK. And I shall pack and leave it all in the hands of my three lovely bridesmaids.

Love;
1-Month-Away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment