Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Invites - Settled! (Finally)


Since we have given out most of our wedding invites and you have read part 1 and part 2, I think it's time to post the design that we had chose from Storybo*k.

Without further a due, I shall talk write less and let the pictures do the talking. Partly also because I am kinda lazy to type out a long post and it's past my bedtime.

Yup.. there you have it.
The church invites in pink with flowers and butterflies.
And the dinner invites in white and red motifs.

Dinner invites before being improvised by my dearest Mum.

Tada! She painstakingly tied the ribbons to each cards.
Mind you we have about 300 pieces of cards ok!
So heart her for her efforts. :)

The worktable.

So far the feedback that I've gotten was that the invites were simple, nice, and elegant. Exactly the impact that we would've wanted! :)

Love;
The-Bride-who-Hearts-her-Mom-and-Storybo*k!!

No comments:

Post a Comment