Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Mission : To Conquer Sydney Before I Pop

Ever since my trip to Melbourne back in 2010, I fell in love with Australia. I love the culturethe sight-seeing, the food, and the weather. 

Twelve Apostles, Melbourne

So this year, we are heading to Sydney instead (yes, even though I'm about 7 months pregnant). The plane tickets were booked in advance before I knew I was pregnant and I don't intend to burn it. I've never been there and Bear has been going on and on that I must make it a point to visit the place. Thank God we have friends who has offered their place throughout our stay in Sydney, if not honestly we wouldn't even thought of making the trip those darn exchange rates! So yeah.. one last trip before I pop. I'm rather excited actually. :D


Let's not talk about the must-go places that Bear intends to bring me, I'm sure it's pretty standard that everyone would probably know. What I'm gonna share is where Bear intends to bring me to feast! :)

Yes, I love pancakes and Bear said there is this awesome place in Darling Harbour that I must try out. Can't wait!! :)

Yums!

0_o *drools*

Bear is a huge fan of all things seafood - actually me too except for fish (unless if it is Dory). So this is more to satisfy Bear's cravings than mine actually. Accordingly since it's a fish market, the seafood here must be real fresh I reckon. I know Bear would love it, that's for sure.


(3) Harbour Cruise Lunch. 
Pretty romantic yes? Dining on a cruise with the view of the city. :)


Ever since Bear came back from Sydney years ago he has been talking non-stop about the Woolloomooloo Hotdog and Pies - even until today! Well, if it is as good as it claims, I don't mind trying. It does look pretty yummy on photos though. 

Chilli Hotdog

Pie & Mash

Erm.. I think that should be all that I could think of my head that Bear has said he will bring me to try. And I can't wait. Best part is.. I have an excuse to whack the food and gain weight and no one has a right to kutuk *ngek**ngek*

Love;
Mummy Geri

3 comments:

  1. Pancake on the rocks has really, really awesome pancakes.. eee.. I miss Sydney!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got time to eat there? thought you followed a tour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My tour usually ends in the evening. So, at night, I met up with my friends. They brought me to Pancake on The Rocks and Max Brenner. And then, after meals.. just walk along George St.. it's a very, very long street. LOL!

    ReplyDelete