Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Pregnancy Journey So Far


So far it has been an eventful but enjoyable journey, and I would not trade it for anything in the world. If I were to go through pregnancy again, I would minus the vomiting and skin rashes. Ok ... maybe skip the first trimester. :p

From finding out that I was pregnant to the nausea and fainting spells in the first trimester, to my recent PUPPP outbreak (which has completely healed by the way ~ hallelujah~!), it has been exhilarating and surreal.

At more than 6 months

And now finally I am at the final leg of my pregnancy journey with just about 2 more months to go, assuming that I don't go into early labour that is. Time indeed flies. Of course I am excited with the anticipation of seeing my baby boy and entering into a new phase in life - parenthood. However, I do admit that there are certain things about pregnancy that I would definitely miss.

At 7 months plus

(1) Everyone shares my joy of pregnancy.

(2) Everyone is excited for me.

(3) Everyone is very kan cheong of me.

(4)  No one dare says I'm fat.

(5) I can eat whatever I fancy.

(6) Will definitely miss my baby bear kicking me. 

(7) Will miss my oh-so-comfy maternity clothes.

(8) Will miss rubbing my belly.

(9) Will miss eating birds' nest.

(10) Will miss being in the center of attention. 

And most of all .. I will miss the baby bear inside me. All cocooned up and protected. And that exclusive overflowing of love and bond that I have with him. It;s a special mummy-baby bond that no one else can replace. It's indescribable. 

Love;
Mummy Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment