Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Review : Crafted by Mei

If you could recall some time back, I engaged in the service of Crafted by Mei as well to custom-make a bracelet and two necklaces. Much to my delight I did received my goodies and they are really pretty and up to my expectations!

All of your orders from Mei comes in a packaging like the one below - very sweet indeed. Ideal for gifts you get to save on wrapping


And here are the two necklaces which I ordered from Mei. I would say that both turned out very good and exactly what I had in mind.

Original Design

My modified design - wanted an unconventional
colour of dark blue and blood red.

Original Design

My modified design - Honestly you can't see much of a difference
here but I changed the link from snowflake to butterflies.
And the color of the necklace carries hues of light green as well.
 
And the finale is of course the bracelet which was made entirely from scratch - meaning I combine both designs to be made into one. This is to symbolize my pregnancy where I chose the pram as a charm and the color of sapphire/blue represents me and amber/purple represents bear. Both are our birthstone.

Original Design 1 - I wanted the bracelet to be entwined
with beads like the above.

Original Design 2 - With the charm, flower cabochon,
and Swavovski crystal to dangle from the middle.

And here is Mei's creation. It was perfect, simple, and fits the description of what I had in mind. I love it to bits.

Perfect! *heart*

So yes, aside from Diary of a Miniature Enthusiast, you can always opt for Crafted by Mei as well. Both are good albeit having different styles. I guess it is entirely up to the individual's preference. 

For me personally, I prefer Wendy from Diary based from my past experience primarily because she is fast in answering emails, very pleasant and accommodating, and somehow her style suits my taste better.

Of course to be fair I am not saying that Mei is less talented in terms of the creative department, it's just that due to her workload, she can be a tad slow in replying emails. I just find Wendy more engaging. That's all. :)

Love;
Mummy Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment