Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Second Baby Shower

Had my second baby shower at Garden Lifestyle Cafe in Mid Valley recently. Special thanks to Sue who took a very long time to plan for the entire thing (she took a couple of months I think).


Love the quaint venue, the food was decent, and above all I love the guest list even more! All of our closest friends came together to make the event a success. Both me and Bear were really touched knowing that we have such good friends who took their time off to celebrate such a joyous occasion with us. Baby bear is definately blessed to be surrounded by uncles and aunties who cared so much about him. :)


The group had actually pooled in together and got us a very practical gift - Graco Playard Playpen, which was what we wanted because we can place it at my parents' place as an alternative to a baby cot when I start working after my maternity leave.


All in all, it was an awesome outing and gathering to catch-up with each other to basically celebrate my pregnancy and of course the soon-to-be introduced baby bear *heart*

Love; 
A Very Appreciative Mummy  

3 comments:

  1. I have yet to upload the pictures from Kelvin's camera.. I'll do it tonight hehehe :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. we brought our camera too but hardly took any coa was so busy catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyaks.. I'll try to upload all the gambars soon.. went shopping last night hahaha!

    ReplyDelete