Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Second Year Anniversary (with a plus one on the way)

Diversion: Actually hor, didn't realise that I have a few fans silent readers who have been following my awesome humble blog despite me not updating frequently, don't take nice photoshop pictures, and having contents that are of no real substance. With those shortcomings, you unknown people still drop by and for that I would like to say thank you. :)

Ok.. enough of self-praise. Let's get straight into the topic.

This year, for our 2nd year anniversary both me and Bear decided to just have a simple dinner and basically to spend quality time with each other. Will most probably be this Friday, hopefully he doesn't get stuck in the usual Friday after-office hour jam * fingers crossed*. Our actual anniversary date 10/10 falls on a Wednesday and Bear felt badminton on that day was more important. Hmmp~ Men~! 

Regardless what some people say, anniversary is very important and ought to be commemorated. Can't stand people who gives me the BS "he loves you everyday what, why need to have a special celebration on a specific date" crap. Please la. That is an overused phrase for a kiamsap person. To me, dates are extremely important and that includes birthdays and anniversaries. And soon-to-be Mother's Day and Father's Day too. I don't expect extravagant celebration, just a simple dinner (and preferably a gift) would suffice.  

Anyway... I managed to coerce convince Bear to get me some bling-bling for my anniversary present. The story goes like this, I asked Bear to set a budget for my birthday present and he gave an X amount. Then, me and my Mum headed to our usual jeweler shop in lala-land Sungei Wang and for a very very good value managed to purchased not one but TWO items

So conveniently, I took it as one was my birthday present and the other my anniversary present. See?? To that particular person, I am not a psycho materialistic wife ok! *roll eyes*

And here are my very beautiful blings! Love it to bits and pieces! Here's a tip girls, ask the men to give cash/budget and with that, choose something that you really like! :)

Pretty or not??? :)

Of course, naturally being the loving and understanding wife that I am (I don't condone to taking things for granted), I surprised Bear with a expensive wallet. I think he likes it kua cos he is currently using it now. :)

Almost the same cost of my two blings

So yeah.. there goes our simple anniversary celebration. I guess the biggest gift of all would be the arrival of our little baby bear in about a months' time. :)

Love;
Mummy Geri

2 comments:

  1. Fuyohh.. Francis got the anyaman wallet. Where is the Bottega in KL ah? I dont recall seeing an outlet also..

    ReplyDelete