Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2012

The Wish List : Push Present

From Wiki: A push present (also known as a "push gift", "baby mama gift", or "baby bauble") is a present a father gives a mother to mark the occasion of her giving birth to their child. In practice the present may be given before or after the birth, or even in the delivery room. 

(The other rest if not important, so it need not be highlighted. And yes, there is a reason too on why certain words are in bold. :p)

No la.. joking only. This is just my wishlist. I will not impose on my hubby to get me anything. After all, we have been spending a lot on the arrival of baby bear, and of course more $$ will be spent on the delivery charges and to raise up the boy.

Yes, I am an understanding wife like that. I know.

Maybe if my husband don't get anything for me, I shall go and reward myself with a gift instead. 

Or maybe if he reads my blog, he will pandai-pandai know what to do. 

Or maybe he can co-sponsor my present.

Here are my push-present wish list in no particular order of preference :

(1) (More) Bling-Bling. 
Girl's best friend. Need I say more? :)

Source : Google

(2) A trip. 
I would love to visit any of the YTL's resort - be it Pangkor, Cameron, or Tangjung Jara. Basically just soak in the high-class 5-star ambiance and ultimately enjoy their much talked about award winning spa session.  *ahhh bliss ...*

I don't mind a trip to Maldives too.

After all, it is a fair request right given that I've been carrying the baby bear for 9 months and to suffer go through the labor and birth. High time for a good relaxation and rejuvenation session. :)

YTL Pangkor Laut Resort

(3) Watch.
Need to constantly be on the look-out for time, therefore I need a watch that has precise and good mechanism.

Ok.. that's a stupid reason. :p

I just want a nice automatic watch - preferably with a little bit of diamonds. :)

The classic Omega Constellation

That's all.
Not asking for too much right? :p

p/s: I'm only about 3 weeks plus to the delivery and I still have not pack my hospital bag yet! I am such a procrastinator.  :s

Love;
Mummy Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment