Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Review : Sounds Like a Good Plan (B)


The jakun~ness in me didn't hear about this awesome place in Bangsar Village until a colleague of mine took me over to Plan B for lunch. It was packed!! The premise in itself is rather small but I liked the setup, it is rather quint and reminds me of overseas coffee joints. One thing to complain though, because the premise is small and it is relatively crowded, I find the place rather stuffy and can be quite hot if you lepak there longer.

Plan B serves water in what looks like a recycled glass and water is free!! I damn pantang if restaurants charge money for plain water ok!!! Very interesting concept.



Onion Rings. I didn't try this but Bear did and he said it was pretty good. So I cant comment much on this side dish actually.


Wild Mushroom Soup. The picture looks deceiving but the portion is actually HUGE!! And the soup is awesome - it is definitely not your average Campbell Soup. What I liked about this soup is that you can actually taste bits of mushroom and the flavor is fantastic.


Plan B Breakfast Platter. Plan B serves all-day breakfast i.e. until 6 pm. Over the weekend, I was severely craving for an American Breakfast and off we headed to try their platter. The breakfast platter comes with eggs (you can choose the cooking style which you want), sausages, sautee mushrooms, hash brown, cherry tomatoes, toast bread, orange juice, and coffee/tea. For a portion as huge as this, I feel that the pricing is not too bad. Of course, it is yummy too!! Looking back at the picture makes me hungry again *drool*


Soft-Shell Crab Spaghetti.
This dish is AWESOME, I don't know how else to describe it!!! The creme sauce is thick but not too jelak. The spaghetti is very nicely cooked and the soft-shell crab is fried to perfection. Again the portion is also very palatable.


Apple Crumble. Plan B serves a wide array of desserts. Choosing what I like was mind-boggling! Ahh... decisions... decisions!! I ended up choosing the old-fashion apple crumble served with vanilla ice-cream. So typical of me.. always a sucker for anything apple. :) Not too bad and portion is big. But I still prefer my aunt's home-made apple pie though.


Latte. People who knows me well knows that I am a sucker for coffee too! So I couldn't help but to resist ordering their latte to try out as well. Honestly, I have tasted better latte but can't complain about the one in Plan B.


Ambiance : 4*
Service : 3*
Value-for-Money : 5*

Overall, I love the place and I would definitely come back here again. My complains on Plan B is as follows:


  1. The place can be rather hot and stuffy.

  2. Waiters quite rude and not accommodating cos they are understaff.

To end my post, I like it that Plan B provides hook and little notes to remind their lady patrons that we can hook our handbags under the table. Very well thought of.


Love;
Mrs Lee

5 comments:

  1. Maybe can bring Ah Tseng there for his birthday hehehe.. but he wants to go Omitsu Koshi. Ish..

    ReplyDelete
  2. omitsu pun sedap and murah jugak .. so i think it is ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. True that.. but must try new things once in awhile lo.. Kelvin Leong tak mau :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaah maybe he felt it is too expensive? next time when you guys are working that you can try other things

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mungkin la.. but one thing I refused to try is Nasi Kandar.. he always ajak me go but I always give him the stare. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete