Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The entourage

From the start I kinda knew who I wanted my bridesmaid(s) to be. And no, I never intended to have a Maid-of-Honour. So, introducing the unlucky honoured ones:

1) Florence Lee



This was easy. She knew most of the things that transpire between me and Bear. She is close to my family members. We are also close and sometimes confide in each other on certain issues. We both are blur. In summary, we are quite similar in a lot of things.


2) Mun Yee



When I joined church in 2001, the first person whom I met was her. We were really close for a period of time - and she helped me a lot to adjust to the surroundings in church. Yes, no doubt that we are not that close anymore, we still do have a quick catch up session every now and then when we serve in Sunday School. And I remembered clearly back in 2002, we made a pact that whoever who gets married first, we will appoint the other one to become the bridesmaid.

And now, I am fulfilling my promise. :)



I've got to admit - this was the latest addition. :p We got kinda close due to the highly anticipated secretive Project PWES (more on that later) and also erm.. cos of gym instructors Combat classes. We shared a lot of secrets on a certain someone and of course on a lot of other stuff.

Yes! We have a lot to talk about - everytime when we meet up during the Thursday worship practice. We giggle and talk cock most of the time!


There you have it - my 3 bridesmaids. Both are taken ya. One more left. *wink* Initially, to complete the entourage, I will further appoint 7 'chee muis' to torture Bear and his 'heng tais'. So far, I have not concluded my list. Just when I thought having 10 from each side (i.e. groom and bride) would be sufficient , Bear suddenly told me that he wanted to increase his konco-konco to 12 members.

TWELVE!!!!

Of course, naturally I also would have to increase my troops to 12 la! And I told him that 12 is ENOUGH! No more adding in people because it will be too chaotic and I don't stay in a bungalow.

And hence, our entourage was complete! (Except for Bear who is having a hard time trying to select his 12 men - he has too many! And his biggest headache - selecting his best man.)


P/s: We are still reserving spots for Flower Girls, Ring Bearer (*optional), and Paige Boy (*optional). To be determined at a later date.

Love;
The Bride-To-Be

*Disclaimer Clause: Pictures of the girls are taken without their consent from Facebook. I scanned through and further scrutinising, picked the best ones out. :p

3 comments:

  1. thx thx..is a great honor..oredi blessed to be the witness of the proposal in phuket..

    kiasubride huh...i oso wan to be kiasu, can i be the flower gal cum bridesmaid? ahhahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. twelve???? hahaha!! cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flo: heheh glad to have u be part of the big event too!!

    Steph: yeah... *headache* its gonna be a market place *pasar malam*

    ReplyDelete