Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Second photographer



Initially, we were happy with having Wilson only as our AD photographer. As I ponder and after numerous discussions with friends who just had their wedding, I felt that one photographer is just not enough as we will need one photographer to take from my place, and another one to follow Bear from Klang.

So, I was surfing the net for freelancers and to my surprised found out that there are so many good and capable ones out there! Such an eye-opener! Their work is amazing and is so artistic! Some of course, naturally comes with a hefty price tag. I regretted (a bit) that we were a tad too hasty in hiring Wilson - not to say that he is not good, just that I felt that it would be great to have some variations and to have the opportunity to work with some of these talented photographers.

Some of those which I stalk shortlisted are as follows:
1) Edwin Tan
2) Edmund Tham (Angie likes his work)
3) Adam Ong
4) Joshua Teoh
5) Jon Low
6) William Goh

Then as we were searching, my brother recommended his photographer from his wedding. We saw the finished work and thinks that he is not too bad and further, we didn't want to spend so much on a second photographer. And yes, we hired him for both the two days' event! Bear suddenly so gung-ho. The initial plan was to have a second photographer for the 9/10/10 event only. Oh well.. shouldn't complain too much. :p

Sigh.. if we have not signed up Wilson, I would have picked Edwin T. Hands down! See the picture below and tell me that you heart them too!! Yes, I am biased! :p


We hope that both the photographers will be able to work hand-in-hand and produce great photography for us. :)

Love;
The Bride-To-Be

No comments:

Post a Comment