Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Project PWES (Part 2)

The day started off with us rushing, rushing, rushing!!!

I woke up at 7:15am to send my brother for tuition - then headed back home to wait for Bear. We were suppose to go for a quick breakfast before my appointment with the hairdresser. Waited and waited and waited...

He only reached around 9:00am. Of course I skipped breakfast (Bear tapau McDees) and I went straight to do my hair. At around 9:45am, we headed home where I proceeded to do my own makeup for the shoot *bangga*. I took only 30mins ok! Turned out very damn well! The photos looked gorgeous! Bear and Angie preferred my own DIY style then last week's MUA. Hehehehehe...

Then, the sky threatened to rain with dark clouds hovering above our heads. We prayed for good weather as we didn't want to put our effort to waste. Angie and her slave friend, George came at around 10:15am. We packed and headed straight to Tropicana Mall to collect the bouquet of flowers.

Mind you, the flowers were SO PRETTY! I was going on and on and on about it and Bear had to tell me to shut up stop repeating myself. I couldn't help it! And it was not expensive. I am definitely going to get my bridesmaids' bouquet from there! And possibly for the church decor as well. Good quality stuff, with reasonable pricing. :)


We reached Putrajaya at around 11:30am and the sun was out. Yay! Quickly changed into my bridal gown and we took a couple of shots there. The buildings are so nice and artistic! Every building is different! There is where the tax-payers money went to. The place is so clean and the architecture is fantastic! It feels like you are in a different place altogether!

We continued to shoot till about 2:00pm and I was STARVING! We were walking back towards the car for a change to head for lunch when suddenly George chance upon the pipes in the corner of the building. And voila! That was how these pictures came about.

We headed to Alamanda Putra for lunch in Burger King. And Angie, the slave-driver was hurrying us because it was already late and she wanted to catch the sunset. We proceeded to a secret location that George managed to discover. Since it is a secret location, I shall not disclose it until I get approval from my photographer-cum-slave driver.

My goodness, you should have seen Angie:

"STOP SQUINTING!!! STOP SQUINTING!!!"
"I am TRYING!!"
"You are not trying HARD ENOUGH!!!!"

"Chin up!! OI CHIN UP LA!!!"

"Quick quick!! CHOP CHOP!!! NO TIME!!!"

And then we were doing this running shoot and she went:

"AGAIN!!!"
"AGAIN!!!!!!!"
... for eight times. EIGHT!!!

-___-"

And then there was George, Angie's reflector boy - angling his reflector aka the death ray to us. It was blinding ok!!

But all in all, the pictures turned out good! The reflector did wonders to the photographs and the end product looked like a million bucks! Thanks to Angie for screaming at us and George for trying to blind us.

The secret location was where Angie and George got swarmed by ants and mosquitoes - kesihan those two fellas. And I discovered that I've got a bad bad sunburn on my shoulders and arms! It was from the shoot in Putrajaya. After that, me and Bear changed and headed to the third location. By then, it was about 6:00pm.


The third location was suppose to be at the Putrajaya bridge to capture the sunset. Alas, we were about 1 hour too early. So, we went to the pier instead - a typical place where lots of couples take their wedding pictures. Took our position and snap snap away. There are some really good ones captured (I took the camera during dinner and scrolled through the pictures :p)

Just when the sun was about the set - we headed back to the bridge and Angie (and George) managed to catch some magnificent silhouette pictures of me and Bear. By now, all of us were really worn out and tired. We headed to Putrajaya Marriott for dinner at around 8:30pm.

We had Italian at the Tuscany Restaurant. The food was fantastic - just that we were too tired to really enjoy the ambiance. We had one more final shoot to do around the hotel premise.

Dragged our feet and I changed into a cheongsam - we were going for a vintage and couture look. We made seductive poses at the lounge area on the sofa chair. Sneaked Headed upstairs to the Executive Suite where we took some shots along the corridor ala The Bund Era style. We ended our shoot back at the restaurant where they had some awesome vintage looking leather chairs.


By the time we were done, it was already 11:30pm. Yes... very very tiring for all of us indeed. But the ending is always good! Waiting patiently for the rest of the pictures.



Love;
The Bride-To-Be

No comments:

Post a Comment