Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Project PWES (Part 2) - Sneak Peek

No time to write a proper entry on Project PWES (Part 2). After obtaining approval from Angie, here is the sneak peek:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Tell me it's pretty!! Couture enough? Damn she is good at what she does, don't you think so? She improved SO MUCH from the first time round! Get her to do your pre-wedding shoot or any shoot for that matter! You will not be disappointed! Promise!

Can't wait to see the rest of the photos! Bet it will turn out beautiful as well! All of our HARD WORK and EFFORT paid off! I am soooo happy!! WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeee.....



p/s: FYI, I DIY my own makeup ok! Not bad, eh? And Angie, I promise you, I'll post up the picture as my FB avatar tonight!!

Love;
The Bride-To-Be

No comments:

Post a Comment