Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

If I were a boy ...

Warning : Extremely Angry Post

I would punch someone real hard in the face, I would kick someone real hard in his balls, and I would cause grievous hurt on someone.

For the past week, I have been dealing with a very rude fucker social retard. And I HATE RUDE PEOPLE OK! HATE! HATE! HATE!!!!!!! The fucker retard is non other than the newly appointed Secure Parking attendant in Wisma Damansara, Jalan Semantan, Damansara Heights (the full address keyed in is intentional).

This was the sequence of event:

29th March 2010.
I wanted to pay my monthly pass, so the retard was hiding somewhere in an air-conditioned room when the retard should be manning the booth outside. To alert him, I honked. Retard came out with a VERY blackened face and rudely said that season parkers (i.e. me) is very troublesome. Hello!!!! When we pay our fees it channels directly to your salary ok, you retard!! Fine, I left it as such.

2nd April 2010.
Today the parking system was faulty, so our season tags weren't working. No choice lo.. have to take the tickets. I drove out for lunch today and as usual the retard was not there, so I honked. He came around with a blackened face AGAIN, SLAMMED on the barrier, and SHOUTED AT ME!!!! Retard said I don't have to honk, he can see. See what??? He was not even there at the booth, how the hell am I suppose to alert him??? Huh??? HUH?????

Retard then proceeded to THROW a form at me (season parkers have to fill it up so that we won't have to pay the tickets), and HURL some more words of abuse (which I am totally clueless about because I don't understand a single damn thing he was mumbling). The retard is a foreigner. I pass him back the forms and the retard again SHOUTED at me.

I was damn tulan ok!! I said that "You don't have to be rude ok???!! Can't you talk properly?????". And that also I DID NOT SHOUT. My colleagues who were in the car said that I am damn nice lo ... let other people bully like that. Unfortunately, I was ferrying all girls, if not I would have summon my male colleagues and give the retard a newly re-assembled face.

The best is that, I noticed the retard also does the same to ALL the other season parkers. Helloo.. WE DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING OK! And you have NO RIGHT to throw tantrums like that!

Why bother working if you are not happy????
WHHHHHYYYYY???!?!!??!!?!?

I
HAVE
HAD
ENOUGH!!!!

Called the Customer Care Line and lodged a complain. Not only that, I proceeded to write a formal letter and emailed to the HQ. If nothing is being done, I am escalating this up to the authorities.

FUCKING BLOODY HATE RUDE PEOPLE!!!

Because I am a girl, I didn't want to create direct trouble with the retard. You know la.. there are psycho people around nowadays. Better be safe than sorry, right?

If you were me, what would you do?? I think I am already being very diplomatic in hadling this situation. I hope the retard gets fired, never be able to find employment in Malaysia, and gets deployed back to his own country.

Very Pissed Off;
The-Bride-Who-HATES-rude-retards

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully those management people are doing something about it..if not, report police je..let this ignorant yet rude attendant lost his job. Who ask him so lansi wei...not that people kill his family or what. Cis! So "lan wai" him to work..then quit la..right or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree.. tak ya la nak report police. Maybe we can pour red paint over his booth! wahahahahahahahahah

    Aih... have to see his FF again today. Siens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah..wana become Ah Long meh? Just report to police only. I wonder if he is legal. Lol..you will never know ler..

    ReplyDelete