Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

My 30 minutes blog post

This morning I woke up at 7:45am, which means I was late for work. Lied Was stuck in a traffic jam along Jalan Maarof. Apparently, some road in Brickfields/KL Sentral is closed for an indefinite time. -.-"


Despite me being late, I still spend some time putting on my make-up before heading to work. :)

In my hastiness, I PK~ed (read: Pok Kai~ed aka slipped and fell) in front of the office. My pedicure chipped off, so did the skin on my toes. And I was saving my pedicure for my aunt's wedding tomorrow ok!! Sigh ... Luckily no one saw. Not so embarrassing after all since I was already late for work and most of the crowd was already at their desk working. Hehehehe...

Strolled Walked into the office at 8:45am. My colleague aka next-door-neighbor who is perpetually late was even earlier than me today. 0_o" *paiseh*

In my craving for cupcakes, I went to Curve for lunch and got TWO BOXES of delicious cupcakes to bribe my Boss bless my colleagues as well.

That two boxes cost me RM30 over bucks. T_T

Found out today that men do have mood swings too. Found out the hard way. Was a bit tu lan though. Oh well.. whatever ...

Found out that Bear has his own boys' thingy today, so I called my back-up plan my Dad and I had dinner with my family instead. Followed by teh tarik. Mmmm..

Dad found out that I am using treating him as a back-up plan and casually reprimanded me for it. :p

After this, I am gonna laze on the couch clutching my bantal busuk, sipping on my hot coffee, and watch my TVB Chinese Drama.

Oh.. before that, I will try and save my pedicure first (try to cover the patches with whatever similar colors I can lay my hands on). Hopefully it won't look too ugly! -.-"

Perfect Friday, yes?

Love;
The-Bride-To-Be

4 comments:

  1. Nice..think i'm gona get the dvd adi..alot of best TVB chinese drama.. woohoo!!.. can enjoy it on the fri nite..YES!! make it a CG night with all the TVB star :p haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. CG with drama stars??!?! You better not let Ps know!! 0_0"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will start CG next yr..hahahhaha... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaah me too.. hopefully ps sally don't ask shhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete