Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Very Tiring Affair


After one week from the photoshoot, we finally went back to Red Bliss to choose our pre-wedding pictures. I have been waiting excitedly for one week just to view them! So kan cheong ok .. was so worried that my pictures will turn out ugly, me squinting, my lazy eyes will be prominent, me hunching etc etc. Those who knows me knows that I am not photogenic I am prettier in real and I almost always take bad pictures.

Our folder FULL of pictures!


The process is rather simple, all the raw pictures will be uploaded to the PC for you to select. In total, we had about 300+ photos to narrow down to 85 poses!! Of course, this is purely a business strategy, the more pictures they take, the higher chances of their customers picking out more, and hence more $$ will have to be used to top up. Come to think of it, I guess the shortened outdoor session in FRIM (due to the rain) could be a blessing in disguise. We could have ended topping up more for the pictures!

Couple portrait.
Thanks Angie for loaning me the jersey *heart*


Kua portrait

I am very happy that all of the photos turned out great!! It was beyond what we had expected. Which means this is where the headache starts. For our package, we are entitled to 55 wedding poses, 10 MV poses, and 20 couple poses. Choosing the MV and couple poses were relatively simple. Choosing the wedding poses on the other hand was really a pain in the ass.

MV - behind the scenes being made up :)

Evening gown #1. Yes I know I am squinting a bit.
And no we didn't choose this picture

And so we began at 12:30pm and started eliminating - the first round was relatively fast. We narrowed down the photos to about 100+ in 45 minutes. Then came the tough part. Alice (the owner of Red Bliss) helped us to re-arranged the photos in a series, meaning like a storyboard so it would be easier for us to further eliminate. Both me and Bear know that we don't intend to add any more poses because it will cost RM70 per additional pose! Ridiculously pricey! We had to be brutal, so we had no choice but to let go those which we liked as well. *proud*

Piano Series - So heart this!

In FRIM

We stayed there until 7:30pm and STILL didn't manage to finish the photo selection process i.e. choosing the albums, frames etc. We were already very tired and I didn't want to rush through the entire process because we had paid so much so I intend to take my time and make sure everything is in order.

Evening gown #2 ..
uhh.. is that my muscle arms???


Sigh.. I guess we will be making another trip back there next week to finalize everything. And I shall end this post with this picture below. There was a couple who was doing their photoshoot there as well. The Groom was trying to pick the Bride up for this pose - he tried and couldn't cos the Bride was heavy. Ended up looking like this :-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bride: Oi! Lift me up higher la!!
Groom: Argh! Tolonnggggg!!! *breathless*


HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Moral of the story:
Either you get a bigger size husband, like Bear who lifted me up effortlessly or for goodness sake, do your photoshoot on a weekday when there is not much people around!!!

Love;
The-Bride-Who-Heart-Her-Photos

5 comments:

  1. so many hours!! I had to rush off later, so that helped in curbing my hours in selection.

    I wish RB would've told us up front that we needed a series of photos for their storyline before we chose, it would've been easier don't u think? like tak payah reconsider stuff haha..

    mine was painless anyway, very very bizlike lol

    nice photos u got :D oh u need to give them a song for ur photo montage too! so if u haven't selected a song, do give it some thought ;)

    i just got my photos on saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we had to rush off as well that's why couldn't finish everything in one day.

    I think it is a 'strategy'. We were marrowing the photos to about 100+ when suddenly Alice came and said she wanted to help to arrange the pictures in a storyboard. She did AND added more poses! Honestly, when she did that we were so close to aggreeing with her and topping up another RM2,800!!!! Thank God our common sense got the better grip on us and we further deleted base on the series (we had a total of 15 series!!!). :) Hehehehe looks like RB's plac back fired!

    You were there on Saturday??? Me too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahhahhahahhaa!! so funny that bride.. indian? looks dark.. can't reli see the hubby.. small size hubby?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No la she is chinese. Yeah the hubby is relatively small size. Some more can hear him grunting a little when lifting her up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no la, my parents picked it up for me ;) i live in melbourne :)

    ReplyDelete