Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

untitled

I broke off my engagement. It was a long and hard decision to be made. As much as I could, I wanted to salvage the relationship - but I just couldn't. It would be unfair to him as well as for me. Deep down, I knew what I am doing is wrong. And people would judge me for that. But why force myself to continue in a relationship when I know that I already have someone else in my mind? I couldn't help it .. things just happened. The person works in the same organisation as me. Neither one of us expected things to turn out this way. I tried avoiding him but somehow I always end up drawing closer to him.

It is an emotional turmoil. Really it is. Calling it off was not easy, and it is even more so for the person at the receiving end. I know. I am really.. really sorry that I hurt those closest to me.


















And then ... I woke up from my dream. -___-"
What the hell was that wei???? What a weird dream!!!

The person whom I scandaled with is non other than my CEO ???!!?!! (not the one currently in my office ya ... later you think I am like Amber Chia). By the way, my 'CEO' is not married yet so I am not the mistress ok! I was working on a project with my 'CEO' and had to stay back late in the office for quite a number of times (typical scenario) and feelings started to developed.

Ok.. let me describe how my 'CEO' looks like. He looks like a chinese version of Richard Gere *sizzling*. He is around late 30s-40 years old (I so dig old men!!), tan (I dig tan men too!!!), has a little bit of grey hair, tall, has broad shoulders, square jaws, and a fairly nice body. Not only that, he is authoritative but yet gentle at the same time, and he is cool but yet caring. Oh .. and he wears a jacket most of the time. *wink*

I know la ... very fictional, in this world no such perfect person exists. Only in dreams. :) Here is the profile picture of how he would look like:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

or


Conclusion is, I think I am either:
a) Getting crazy
b) Experiencing pre-wedding blues
c) Stresed-out
d) Lack of quality sleep
e) Too much of TVB drama

I think it is the lack of sleep. :p
Today is F.R.I.D.A.Y !!!!!
Which means ... MARATHON TVB DRAMA SERIES!!

WwwWwOOOoooooooOoooHhhhhhhhhhhOooooooooooooOoo!!

Love;
The-Siow-Bride

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I think the reason of such dream is TOO MUCH TVB Drama..HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete