Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Movies Galore!

I just come to realised that it has been so long since I've last watched a movie with Bear. I don't even remember what show was the last one which we watched. It has been so long, I forgot how popcorn smells like, how surround sound sounds like, how big screens looks like, how theather cushion seats felt like. (Is that good enough a hint? :p)

So I texted Bear manja~ly and asked :
"Baby it's been so long since we've last pak tor. Let's go movies ok?"
"What show you wanna watch?"
"Shutter Island"
-end-

-.-"

No conclusion also. :(
Plan failed miserably. :( :( :(
Is this what 7-years of relationship can do to you? 0_o"

So I also a bit TL (read: tu lan) and texted him today and said I will book for a movie in Tropicana City for tomorrow. He has yet to reply. -.-" Good also, I can drop by one of the printing shop there to see their sample and ask for quotation to compare prices for our wedding invites. Oh.. diverting a bit, I found out that one of my church member is also doing designing on a freelance basis, gonna get her quotes and ask her to help as well. I am SO bless!! :)

Some of the shows that I intend to watch are:




And here is the second trailer of Eclipse. Heart topless boys men *swoon* !!!



Love;
The-Bride-Who-is-Severely-Deprived-of-Movies

6 comments:

  1. I also deprived of movies la..I wana watch Ip Man 2, Iron Man 2 and TOY STORY 3!! Must kacau Kelvin to bring me also. Hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haahah after your exams you will have lots of time to do so!! oh .. we can watch Ip Man 2 together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalo sue, after ur exams lor.. we go out..i wana watch toy story in 3D..havent try the 3D before..wonder will it cost diziness..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha kalau 3D you guys can go ahead. Due to my lazy eyes (i.e. cock-eyes/squint) I can't watch 3D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will vomit one if I watch 3D hahaha..so I can just watch 2d shows. LOL..

    Let's go Ip Man 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jom jom!! You book and organise la

    ReplyDelete