Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Review : Coffee Chemistry Cafe, Sunway Giza

Being the cheapo budget-conscious person, I am now an advocate of discount websites which offers great bargains from food & beverages, spas, trips, saloons, pedicure & manicures, sports, clothing, facial etc etc. Whoever who came up with the idea is brilliant!

My first ever encounter with such bargains was from Milkadeal. They had a promo of RM15.00 for two coffees, one sandwich, and one wrap in Coffee Chemistry Cafe in Sunway Giza. So a couple of us went there to try out their coffee. Their selling point is that the coffee is brewed from Graffeo beans which gives a flavorful and rich taste.

Did I also mentioned that the presentation was pretty too? Here's proof.

Hazelnut Latte

Cappuccino

Caramel Latte

I love it that their coffees are not sweet so you won't feel too jelak after a cuppa unlike those lattes from Starbucks. Foodwise, honestly I find it so-so and there is nothing much to shout about.


Bear had a sudden obsession with chips and salsa dips now

If you ask me I don't quite fancy the set-up and ambiance of this place because it's kinda geeky for my liking. Plus, I find the place too 'cold'. For me, the idea of a cafe must be warm and cosy complete with soothing background music.

Ambiance : 2*
Service : 4*
Value-for-Money : (Can't judge cos I used the voucher from Milkadeal)

Will I come back here again? Probably if I am around the area because it's kinda off-route for me to drop by. But then again, there are loads of cafes to choose from in Sunway Giza anyways *shrug*.

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment