Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Review : Khareyana Spa

Since I've got my bonus last week and the husband was away outstation, I've decided to pamper myself. Basically to have my "me time". I've heard about Khareyana Spa but never got around to trying them because the perception that I had was that they are way too expensive.

Khareyana Spa is located in Petaling Jaya near Assunta Hospital. The place from outside looks a bit dingy to be honest. But since the reviews has been so good, I've decided to give it a try.

Open the door ... step into heaven

The minute I stepped into the spa, I was immediately transported to Bali. I kid you not! The smell of lemongrass filled the air. When you step in, the Indonesian girls will promptly change you into slippers and usher you into the waiting area where the spa menu is handed over to you.

Do you believe me now? The ambiance is fantastic!
In front of you are actually the massage rooms

The receptionist will take time to patiently explain to you each treatment and what's best for you. I selected the 150 minutes of Balinese Sensual Range for RM265 net. The spa covers body scrub, 90 minutes of aromatherapy massage, and herbal bath.

I was then taken to another lounge area where I was asked to choose the scrub - I chose Cinnamon and Coconut, suitable for dry skin. Not to mention, it smell awesome too. :)


Vast range of nice-smelling products

Thereafter, you are taken to your massage room. You need to walk through the koi pond on pebble steps into the room. And I went 'wow!!!!' - the room uses a lot of natural lightings. Despite the location being right smack in the center of PJ, you hardly hear any traffic noises as it is drowned by nice music and running water.


Firstly, the masseur is fantastic! She is so gentle and alert. There is this point where I kept sneezing and she immediately turn off the air-cond. Talk about first class service!

The treatment starts with a warm towel soaked in lemongrass being pressed on the pressure points for relaxation. Then the body scrub starts. I love the scrub so much I actually fell asleep! Then, I had to shower to remove all the residues. Did I mention that the shampoo and soap provided was from Martha Tilaar? Awesome!

Shower area

After scrubbing leaving my skin silky smooth, the massage started and this was the best ever massage I had! I don't know how to describe it but there was something different that the masseur did which other spas don't offer. Her movement and pressing on the correct points is spot on! I really really loved it. Didn't regret taking a 90-minute long massage.

What did I tell you about natural light?

After massaging, I was asked to soak myself in the herbal bath "berendam" for 20 minutes. it was so good laying down in the bubble bath with warm water. *shiok~ness* It was so romantic I wished my hubby was there with me.

Sensual yes?

When the treatment is over, you will be served ginger tea and watermelon. The ginger tea is the most sedap one I've ever tasted! To my surprise, I don't think the pricing is all that expensive as other places are charging about RM300+ for similar spa packages.

Ambiance : 5*
Service : 5*
Value-for-Money : 5*

Looks like I found my 'home spa' already. Will definitely make Khareyana Spa my regular spa for days to come. And they also offer pregnancy massage which is fantastic!

Oh.. for bride-to-be, you may try their Ken Dedes treatment aka vaginal smoking. Leaves you feeling fresh and smelling erm.. fragrant. *sniff* *sniff*


Love;
Mrs Lee

6 comments:

  1. HI
    I was recommended by a friend. May I know if it is fine for to go for massage if i have ovarian cysts. TQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm... not too sure on that. you better check with your doctor

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your review. sent my wife yesterday..we got RM280 for mothers day promo. normal price 300. but all lovely services are still maintains. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The VLCC DAY SPA is designed to enhance your wellness quotient with supreme quality treatments that are custom made to cater to your specific needs Spa Packages

    ReplyDelete