Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Review : Tru Spa

When I was engaged to Bear back in 2009, he surprised me with a package from Tru Spa worth RM4,000. Yes, he is sweet knowing how much I love spas. :) I have been doing my waxing, pedicure and manicure, body scrub, and massages here. Let me summaries what I think about Tru Spa.

Pro:
1. One-Stop Center
2. The therapists are generally friendly

Cons:
(1) Impossible to Get An Appointment:
Appointment is only open for 2 weeks in advance - that also you have to FIGHT for a place. No joke! I have been told to call before 10am, THAT also doesn't guarantee a place! It was so frustrating I told them that it is impossible to finish up my credit which expires by next year. And I don't care!!! They better not cancel my credits without me fully using it. No. Effing. Way! Even if you do get a place (by some miraculous intervention), Tru Spa has a tendency to SCREW UP your appointments! What the hell right?


(2) Ambiance:
Nothing to shout about. The premise is small, so don't expect much.

(3) Treatments are So-So:
Again nothing to shout about here. Not over-the-top.


(4) Pricing is from Average to the High Side:
Now the thing with Tru Spa is that all of their treatments are individually priced; i.e. massage is RM150, body scrub is RM90 etc etc. So if you were to average out the pricing, it is more or less the same as those spa packages which are being offered by other spa centers. If that is the case, wouldn't you opt for those spa centers (like Khareyana Spa) which offers top-notch service and fantastic massages instead? I definitely would.


Honestly, I can't wait for the package to be over so I can say good riddance to Tru Spa. Really a pain in the neck. Sometimes, while waiting for my turn, I see the marketing/sales team lie push for sales, I just feel like telling the potential customers to walk away and not be conned.

For me, the number one pain of all is the appointment issue - which is the most fundamental. How come Tru Spa cannot manage it properly?

Ambiance : 2*
Service : 1*
Value-for-Money : 1*


Problem now is that I need to source for a place where I can do waxing periodically. Any suggestions?

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment