Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Review : Ristretto Coffee @ MK10 Mont Kiara

Last week, I was severely craving for scones and Steph suggested to try this new place in MK10 Mont Kiara called Ristretto. I am a coffee addict lover so on Friday me, Bear, Kelvin, and Sue went to check out the place.

Unfortunately,they ran out of scones :( Nonetheless, the coffee made up for the loss. I LOVE IT!!!! Prices are below RM10. Their motto is bringing Sydney's coffee culture to Malaysia (which inevitably reminds me of Melbourne).


The place is quaint and small - much like your typical neighborhood cafe. They serve food too, not sure if it is good or not. We ordered apple strudels and butter cake. I only managed to capture the picture of the yummy~licious chocolate brownie with ice-cream. *yum*


As you can see the presentation is awesome! Would definitely pay a trip back here again for their coffee and hopefully am able to try their scones. I had Cappuccino. Perfect for a cold evening.


Sue also tried this drink called Baby Cino. Meant for babies. Because it is made up of pure milk froth and cocoa. Not saying that you are a baby ok, Sue! :p


On a separate note, we adjourned to Sid's for beer and it was heaven! :) What a fantastic way to end my hectic weekday *shiok*.


Ambiance : 3*
Service : 4*
Value-for-Money : 5*

Recommended for coffee lovers like me :)

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment