Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Review : Las Vacas @ Shoplex Mont Kiara

Bear has been raving on and on about the beef in Las Vacas. So, he treated me and a few of us to the place. In his words "My wife has been working so late for the past few days, I better treat her for a nice dinner". Can I hear everyone say AAWWWWWWWW ... yeah sometimes he is sweet like that. :)

True to his word, the beef is fantastic! I don't know what's the pricing cos he paid for it. They calculate by the weight of the meat. We had wild mushroom soup first and it was yummy.


And then, me and Bear shared a 300gm Angus Beef medium-well. It was perfect!


He also recommended the beef wrap in cheese and vegetables. AWESOMENESS!!!


The other couple shared a 300gm Wagyu Beef.


The meat is so darn good!! I will definitely pay a visit to this place again. One setback is that the venue is not very conducive. It is outdoor dining and if it rains it will be rather inconvenient. And then there are the issue of mosquitoes too.

Ambiance : 2*
Service : 4*
Value-for-Money : 3*

Am thinking of bringing my family to try this place soon.

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment