Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Love is patient, Love is kind


I don't know what prompt me to pen down this entry probably it's because Bear finally allowed me to go to Bangkok end of this year after days of pestering probably when I look around at my friends, colleagues, acquaintances, and family members; they always remind me that I am very blessed to be married to my current husband.

In Chinese there is a saying that goes :

"Anything else is not important for a woman, most importantly she must be married to a good man"

How true.

Why am I blessed to be stuck with my husband?
  1. Because he is Hainanese and you know what they say about Hainanese men? They love their wives to bits.

  2. Because he provides for me - financially, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

  3. Because he loves and cares for me unconditionally despite my mood swings.

  4. Because he tries as much as he can to accommodate to my requests, whims, and fancies - no matter how absurd and strange it sounds.

  5. Because he gives me ample freedom, be it a night out drinking and clubbing with my friends or for an all-girls road trip.

  6. Because he trust me.

  7. Because he is very patient with me and had never raise his voice at me before.

  8. Because he is God-fearing and dare not doesn't cheat on me.

  9. Because he has an uncanny liking towards household chores.

  10. Because he always makes me feel special and most importantly he remembers significant dates (even the date which he proposed to me which I shamelessly forgot :p).

No doubt we have our fair share of arguments, ups and downs, and idiosyncrasies. Sometimes he we drive each other up the walls too. But all in all, if I were given a choice to select a husband all over again ... I would still choose Bear. *heart*


p/s: The Hainanese part is true ok! Tried and tested. :)

Blissfully Married;
Mrs Lee

2 comments:

  1. Soooooo sweet!! Francis is blessed to you have you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. please tell that to him personlly hehehehe

    ReplyDelete