Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Review : Goodbye Forever! Spray & Minty Aloe Jello by Honeypot Wax Boutique


Since it was my first time doing a Brazilian (by now the whole world would've known), the sexy kitty, Corrine at Honeypot Wax Boutique encouraged me to buy two of their products - namely Goodbye Forever! Spray 125ml (RM100/=) and Minty Aloe Jelly 100ml (RM80/=). Yes, I've got to admit that the products are not exactly cheap as the bottles are small if you are kiam then you can use very very sparingly.

Don't worry the kitties at Honeypot will not force and hard-sell for you to purchase their stuff or sign up on their packages unlike Strip!. So far, I have been using the products for two whole weeks and it is really really good!


Why did I splurge?
  1. Why not? It is my most private part *ahem* and I reckon that it is not right to stinge on care-products for the area down there.

  2. I've heard and read of horror stories regarding ingrown hairs and unbearable itchiness so I am determined to put a stop it - even before it starts.

  3. It looks disgusting and unsightly with ingrown hairs sticking sideways down there imagine the horror for your husband/boyfriends!!!

  4. I had a problem with eczema and severe folliculitis on my legs a couple of years back. It was so bad that I had to go on oral and cream steroids. There was no particular incident that triggered it, it just happened. My legs has open wound (which looks like slabs of salami) and it won't dry up. Needless to say, it took me almost 2 years to solve the problem and the scars still remains on my legs. Like they say, once bitten twice shy. So for this time, I also took precaution and ready myself to prevent any outbreaks.


Product Review - An Honest Opinion.

-
Goodbye Forever! Spray 125ml (RM100/=)


What is it?

This product reduces ingrown hair and thus prevent itchiness. It is a calming treatment spray formulated with salicylic acid (to exfoliate gently), witch hazel (to cleanse pores), and montana flower extract (to sooth the skin). You only need to spray on directly into the area and gently rub in for two-weeks immediately after waxing before the hair grows.

Feeling?
The product once sprayed is cooling. As you gently exfoliate your skin, your area there feels much more cleaner and lighter. You can almost feel the dead skin being scrubbed off. And a very good plus point, it smells sweet because of the montana flower extract *sniff*

My Verdict.
Amazing!! No ingrown hairs at all!! Zero!! Also no bumps and red angry zits. All the hair that are grown out are sparse and thin not curly, thick, and dense. I highly recommend this product to others to eradicate ingrown hairs completely!

Tips: Use it BEFORE the hair is grown out.

- Minty Aloe Jello 100ml (RM80/=) :


What is it?
This is a moisturizer which softens the skin. The aloe vera has antibacterial, caring, and soothing properties. And the mint gives a very cooling effect.

Feeling?
This product is awesome awesome awesome!! I use it after the Goodbye Forever! Spray. Because it has aloe vera properties in it, it gives a very soothing feeling. Occasionally when your down there itches (especially 1-3 days after waxing), this product works wonders. It stops the itch almost instantly!! Plus point, the mint gives a menthol feeling which is very cooling like Colgate.

My Verdict.
The area is well-moisturized and hydrated. There are no flaky-skins.


Conclusion.

You only need to use in the first 2-weeks post waxing. Honestly speaking, I still have a lot left in the bottles. Based on my calculation, it should be able to last about 1 year or so (depending on how frequent you go for your waxing). Also, I strongly recommend to use both products hand-in-hand to optimize the effect.

Was it worth it?
Every single sen!

Love;
Mrs Lee

3 comments: