Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Kemaluan betul

Sue bought me face mask from her last trip to Korea back in February. Well, last week was my first time trying on a face mask (seriously!).


The instructions were in Korean and I didn't understand a single word!!! By the way, is masks suppose to be wet??? Thought it was suppose to be dry and harden up, no?


Very strange and wet mask.

Outcome? I ended up looking like a pontianak. Waited and waited (obviously I didn't know how long it was suppose to be on my face cause I don't understand the Korean instructions).


-____-"


What the heck... since I intend to remove it, I might as well camwhore with it for one last time. The final verdict? No difference wan lo. My face still feel the same as before. *shrug*

As you can see the mask is drooping down from my face.
I think Korean has large face.



Love;
The-Bride-Who-Just-Made-A-Fool-Out-Of-Herself

2 comments:

  1. Geri, you damn cute la..hahahaha..

    Got wet masks one..just put on your face for like 20 minutes and massage the wet stuffs onto your face.I think..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. have to massage wan ar??? -__-" aiyo.. next time dont buy all these for me. waste your money only! :p

    ReplyDelete