Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

The purrr-fect dress *heart*

Remember my last gown fitting in Red Bliss, and I was unsure if I had made the right decision on my evening gown design? I called Jojo, my Sales Assistant ("SA") to voice my concerns. She was so nice, she allowed me change the gown and even arranged to set aside a few for me to try. Not only that, I managed to schedule my appointment on Saturday. Almost unheard of if you are going on a last minute basis (weekends are usually fully booked)! For those who don't know, once you have decided on a particular gown, the bridal house will not allow you to change again because once the gown is picked, no other brides can rent the gown out. If you still want to make a change, a penalty will be imposed. In Red Bliss' case, it will be RM150 for every gown change. Jojo didn't charge me a single cent. :) Am so loving Red Bliss now ok! *heart*

The second gown fitting took almost 1 1/2 hours! And it was only for one gown! I was going back and forth, trying on maroon/red gowns (to fit into my dinner theme colour). Unfortunately, there was none that caught my attention. We tried pink, green, and purple evening gowns as well and nothing suitable came up. I was on the verge of giving up when Jojo looked through her file and saw one that she thought would suit me.

I. LOVE. IT !!! It is a tube-top gown that carries a two-tone colour - purple and maroon. It is empire cut, with fishbone lining fitted at the lower part of the torso to create a slimming effect, and the bottom half is A-Line. All in all the design is simple, sweet, and elegant. The beading and netting on the gown was not too over the top - it was just nice. :) It is like the perfect gown for my evening dinner. *heart it so much!*

Along with the gown fitting, Bear also bought a tuxedo shirt intended for the photoshoot and the church wedding. Well, at least I hope he wears it for the church wedding. I find it oh.so.hot for a guy to wear a proper tux *sizzling*.


He finds it very strange and funny that there are 'gills' at the front of the shirt.
-__-"


I on the other hand, bought a pair of Nu-Bra. These are bra which has adhesive that sticks to your body like magic. Good to create a push-up effect, and save the hassle of wearing a strapless bra. Above all, it is important to ensure that yours truly me won't "zhau khong" (i.e. accidentally revealed too much) during the photoshoot. :) I know Red Bliss is selling on the expensive side and there are much cheaper ones outside, but we reckon that it gives us the convenience of purchasing everything in Red Bliss. Plus, we both know that the quality will not be compromised.


I am sure most of us don't know how to wear the Nu-Bra (including myself) and hence here is a step-to-step guide on wearing it, the proper way.


STEP 1:
Make sure you wear each bra on the correct side (as indicated from in box). There is a left side. There is also a right side ya.


STEP 2:
Flip the bra on the reverse, then place it on your breast. Once it is aligned, flip it back. The Nu-Bra should fit nicely.


STEP 3:
Please do make sure that both sides are equally placed, you don't want to end up with loop-sided boops ok! Clip and secure the middle button and voila! you are done. :)


And, I was just thinking ... don't you think the Nu-Bra looks like a "Put Chai Ko"? :p

Giler sedap!

Aside from that, I also bought a pair of cream colour tights from a lingerie shop to be worn for the photoshoot. Also to avoid being "zhau khong". Erm... looks like I am all set for the photoshoot on April 9th~!


Bring it on;
The-Bride-Who-Is-All-Set !!!

11 comments:

  1. Put Chai Koh???? Lol..damn funny la your comparison..ahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woi .... put chai koh giler sedap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. go go go! look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i got the nu bra too, but only on the day of the shoot :) actually, u don't need the tights at all.

    i took my outdoor shots at FRIM and no shorts were required cos well, the dress was sufficient to cover :)

    btw, how much was the tux shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't need the tights?? Shessh .. waste money. -__-" Don't think I will wear it to anywhere else cos it kinda looks like grandma panties.

    How was the photoshoot in FRIM? Was it hot and unbearable?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I just got casual shorts from carrefour but didn't use them at all.

    Shoot was quite alright, not too hot that day :)

    If you are really afraid/disgusted by bugs, I wouldn't suggest FRIM because you will be asked to lie on the ground or sit etc, and if its part of the woods, there are HEAPS of gigantic ants and bugs everywhere. They'll put some veil like material for you la so you don't ruin the gown, but still.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not really afraid of bugs (hopefully there are no creepy-crawlies *shudder*), kinda like the green outdoor effect that FRIM offers. :)

    Who was your PG and MUA? And did your pictures turn out good? Am a wee bit concern cos I am not photogenic. :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. had Apple and Becky ;) yeah the photos were good ;) how many poses do u have to select?

    ReplyDelete
  9. From the forum, both Apple and Becky was given very good recommendations. Good for you! I have 55 poses + 10 MV. And also 20 couple poses. So in total 85 poses.

    Have to be discipline enough to NOT select more than 85 poses!! (Don't intend to fork out additional $$). :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh really? didn't know - clearly i don't read up as much as you do haha

    whoa that must've cost quite a bit. i had 65 .. err yeah i think it was 65 in total. didn't have issues selecting, maybe we were too critical on ourselves haha

    ReplyDelete