Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Wedding Heels


Last Saturday, I dragged asked Bear to bring me to The Wedding Shoe shop in SS2 to buy a pair of wedding heels. Why so fast? Cause I would need it for my indoor wedding photoshoot in April. :) I will be using the same one for my actual wedding as well. It only took me 30 minutes to decide on a pair which I liked. As some of you know, I have bunion on both of my feet (I was born with it) so buying shoes has been a pain for me. I almost always couldn't find a pair that fits me well.

So when I asked for the owner to recommend for a pair, it was practically love at first sight for these pair of heels for me. Problem is that it is kinda high at 3 1/2 inches. Honestly, I wanted to check out White Label Bridal Shoes, which is based in Hartamas as well. They are a part of Wedding Isle and from the site, their design was not too bad.

Right now, I must practice to walk in those heels. For some who don't know, it is important to start 'breaking your heels' a couple of months before the actual wedding day. Meaning wear it around the house so that the material will soften to avoid any blisters etc. It is important because a bride would need to walk and stand a lot, so a comfortable pair of heels is essential. Speaking about that, I think I may want to paste the Scholl Party Heels to minimize the pain of walking. Being vain comes with a price ok!

This pair was bought by Bear *heart*.

Subsequently, we went to Amcorp Mall to source for another cheaper pair for the outdoor photoshoot. We intend to do our outdoor photoshoot in FRIM, so it could be muddy and wet. Won't want to risk getting my new pair of expensive heels dirty ok! Found a decent and simple pair of 3 inch slip-ons there.

Also, I was gatal and got another same design - in black! :)


Love;
The-Bride-To-Be

No comments:

Post a Comment