Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Bridesmaid Shopping


Wedding Isle informed me that they are having a clearance sale on their bridesmaid dresses. Initially, I had wanted to MTM from Neoromantic to save the hassle of going from shop to shop and trying to find the dresses. Besides, it would be tough cause I have three bridesmaids, which means the color coordination must be similar!




And since Wedding Isle is having sales, I went over there during lunch hour with Florence and Bear to check out the place and see their collection. Lo and behold, there were quite a decent range of bridesmaid dresses (in different colours!) and the prices were cheap! Short dress for RM150 and long dress for RM180. Imagine, I can save up to 50% if I purchase from there! So, my very excited Chief Bridesmaid (aka Florence) was trying the dresses and she settled for a long beige dress with gold waist band. Yes, I wanted the girls to wear pastel green (my theme colour), but since she is the Chief, so she is allowed to be different. Besides, the colour coordination won't be too bad because she will be walking in front of me down the aisle, and my gown would be off-white in colour. Of course, I bought it there and then - within a span of 45 minutes! Wahahahahahaa

Florence

I then reserved a few designs of short dresses in pastel green for Mun Yee and Angeline (my other two bridesmaids) for them to view over the weekend.

Angeline

Mun Yee

Well, I am glad that they loved it. :) Isn't the color combination pretty?

All pretty maids in a row. :)

Above all, it was easy on the wallet too. :p


Love;
The-Bride-To-Be

4 comments:

  1. u paid for the brides maids dresses ah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup.. usually you'll have to pay for their dresses. Not only that, you would need to give them angpow too after the event

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, didn't know about the dresses but i know that there's treating them to a meal/angpao/gifts after the event la hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it's entirely up to you. If the girls existingly has dresses then they could use back theirs.

    ReplyDelete