Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Ohayou Gozaimasu Birthday


This was really planned on a last minute basis. On 09/03/2010 (my Dad's actual birthday) in the evening, my Mum suddenly called me up to inform that she suddenly decided to surprise my Dad. This celebration will only be within our immediate family. You see, now that my Popo is in the hospital, we didn't intend to celebrate but then again kesihan la .. takkan birthday don't celebrate right? Plus my Dad is such a family man, he would love to spend his birthday with his wife and children.




So, I suggested a Japanese restaurant in Jaya 1 called Hanazen (highly recommended!!) and I proceeded to book the place AND organized the siblings to be there earlier. Well, ended up my Dad found out. *potong stim* All in all the food was great, and the company was even better :)










Here is the details of the restaurant:
Address:
43-G, Block C, Jaya One,
72A, Jalan Universiti,

46200 Petaling Jaya,

Selangor Darul Ehsan

Tel : 03-79548000 / 03-79548111


Love;
The-Bride-Who-LOVES-Japanese-Food

2 comments: