Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Review : Garnier BB Eye Roll-On - Does it Work?

Garnier BB Eye Roll-On

Since testing out the Garnier BB Cream and loving the result of it, I thought of trying out the Garnier BB Eye Roll-On as well since I've always had a problem with dark under-eye circle. The product is enriched with brigtening pure lemon extract (which is typical with all Garnier products) and caffeine which is known for its stimulating properties. It is also oil-free and fragrant-free. 


The Garnier BB Eye Roll-On promises the following, upon application on the eye contour area:
1. Fairer
2. More radiant
3. More even-toned
4. With less dark circles
5. With less dark spots
6. Fresher
7. Smoother
8. Less tires
9. More hydrated
10. Tighten



Application:
Applying the product is fairly simple and hassle-free. You would just need to roll-on the product onto your under-eye. Since the tip of the rolling ball is metal, it gives a rather cooling effect which in my opinion could actually help a little in reducing the puffiness on your eyes. Once rolled on, you would need to use your fingers to blend the concealer to even it out. 

Bad under-eye bags and dark circles. :(

Verdict: 
In my opinion, it doesn't do the job very well. My dark circles were not entirely covered as the liquid that is dispensed out from the roller is very little and not thick enough. I had to run through a couple of times to try to cover the dark circles. Granted, once blended in, the are is very even-toned with no crease or line showing.

One roll and it only dispersed the liquid very sparsely.

For severe under-eye bags like mine, I guess I would need to use those proper "heavy-duty" concealer to get the job done. Noticed that even after application, the effect is very minimal and hardly noticeable.

Not much difference.

With the Garnier BB Eye Roll-On, I had to reapply again after my full eye makeup is done and re-set it again using pressed powder to ensure maximum coverage. Therefore, this product is only suitable for those who has very little dark circles.

Much better! :)

Despite not being able to do the job for me, I would still continue using it simply because it is convenient and easy to be carried around in case if I need a touch-up. 

Day make-up and I'm ready to go.

The Garnier BB Eye Roll-On is retailing for RM22.90 in Watson.

p/s: Anyone can recommend me a good concealer for under-eye bags?? :(

Love;
Mummy Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment