Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pregnancy Update : Week 28 - Officially Entered into the Third Trimester

Baby Bump @ 7 months

Can't believe it that I'm officially entering into my last trimester of the pregnancy. It didn't really occur to me because I am excited about my Sydney trip until my last checkup with Dr Delaila that she mentioned that from now onward, my checkup will be more frequent at every 2 weeks instead of monthly. 0_o

So far Thank God everything has been going in accordance to plan and there has been no major issues. My pregnancy journey has been an enjoyable one except for my first trimester, which in all honesty when I looked back was pretty mild compared to those stories which I have heard before. (I felt like doomsday [pardon my language] shit at that time ok and was questioning what have I gotten myself into). 

Here is a brief update so far:

Tummy:
I now have a nickname for it - it's called "The Expendables". Seriously, week after week my tummy has grown so much in size it's scary amazing! 

Weight:
Ballooned up by adding on an additional of 5kg - of which 1.44kg is the baby's weight. And mind you, I don't stuff my face with food ok. Dr Delilah said it's still within the normal range. :)

Belly-button:
Gotten deeper but not protruding out yet. 

Cravings/Appetite:
Definitely has increased but I still don't binge in-between food. And no, I don't usually give in to my cravings. Heh ~ super vain mum who wanna look hot still! 

Backache:
Am beginning to feel the pressure especially when I am sleeping or has been sitting down for too long. The pressure is mostly on my lower back. Thank God for pre-natal massages.

Stamina: 
Has reduced significantly. I am unable to walk or stand for long without ending up panting of feeling "fainty". Thank God most of my baby stuff has been purchased. Really tak larat wanna go jalan in the mall anymore. Wonder how am I gonna survive walking around in Sydney?

Fatigue:
I tend to get sleepy and tired more in the day time now. Not so good especially if you are a full-time working mum.

Stretch-Mark:
Non-existence so far. Hallelujah for good genes! :D

Leg Cramps: 
Non-existence so far. Probably is because my sleep position is correct i.e. at the side and not on my back. 

Breast:
Starting to leak (ok ... sorry too much of information) :p

Baby Boy:
Has been kicking Mummy non-stop at odd hours especially when I am trying to sleep. -.-" The movements are definitely more frequent and stronger now. 


Well, I guess that's all the update that I have for now.

Love;
Mummy Geri

4 comments:

  1. Cant wait for baby boy to be out.. Aunty Sue looking forward to see him hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too... except for the beranak part :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! It will be over before you knew it :)))

    ReplyDelete