Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

I Love Miniature Clay Charms (part 1)

Anything that is charm-related really fancies me a lot. I noticed that there is a growing trend of clay charms. To me, it is a really unique idea and is so adorable! Of course it being clay, the charms can be molded into anything you want. 

At Pinky Craft, the owner Leena is very creative and is able to custom-make clay charms to be made into handphone strap, keychains, bag charms etc.


These are perfect for gifts as it is out-of-the-ordinary and I am sure the person at the receiving end would be thrilled at receiving them. Leena is a very pleasant person and you will feel immediately at ease with her.  


I have also made some gifts to be given away to my colleagues. Will post that up later once I receive the goods. Hopefully they don't read my blog, or else there wont be anymore surprise. :D


Feel free to ask for her suggestion and input if need be and she will be glad to be of assistance. Do not be shy to state your budget and she will help to tailor around it.

Yes, we do have a whole lot of creative people in Malaysia :)

Love;
Mummy Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment