Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Review : Book Xcess - One of My Favoritest Place in The World :)

I'm sure by now everyone knows about Book Xcess in Amcorp Mall. Such a haven for people like me who loves to read books. And mind you books in Malaysia are so darn expensive! I have been a customer of Book Xcess since years ago and I can't get enough of them. 


Prices of the books can be slashed up to 80%! That's HUGE savings!! You'll be surprised that the books that are brought in are relatively new titles like the two Sidney Sheldon's book I bought a couple of days back: 

(i) Mistress of the Game hardcover at (RM19.90 NP: RM102.70) 
(ii) After the Darkness softcover (RM17.90 NP: RM44.29)


Amazing value I tell you!! I was literally in book heaven! T_T Right now I am eyeing on the other two Hunger Games trilogy; Catching Fire and Mockingjay. Or is there anyone kind enough to sponsor me? :)


So there's no excuse for not reading when you have Book Xcess. So sit back, relax, have a good cup of tea and start flipping through your books. :)

Love;
Mummy Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment