Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Pre-Review : Affordable and Fashionable Maternity Wear @ Summer Glitz Fashion

I know I swore off maternity clothes due to their exhorbitant pricing. Todate, I have spent close to a total of RM1,500 from Mothercare for 2 working pants (almost couldn't fit anymore at the hips area), 3 working tops (of which 1 doesn't fit anymore), 3 casual tops, 1 dress, 3 maternity bras, and 1 pair of shoes (this one is impulse gatal buying, I admit).  And of course others as well from Jaya Jusco which of course doesn't fit me anymore. *sheesh*

Assuming if we average it out, the cost of one item is roughly about RM115! Yes, maternity wear in Malaysia is that expensive.

And with 3 more months or so to go, I thought that existingly whatever that I have would be sufficient to last. (I don't mind recycling my clothes week after week, I am kiamsap like that :p).

I thought wrong. -.-"

Because what I didn't expect is my belly growing so fast month by month week by week. It's crazy I tell you! I thought I was one of those lucky ones like Victoria Beckham who manage to stay hot throughout her pregnancy. 

Victoria Beckham looking like a hot mama.

I thought wrong for the second time. -.-"

Because the minute I passed my second trimester, my boobs went up by one cup size (yay?!), my ass hips and tighs had expanded (T_T), and my belly has been growing so fast! 

As much as I hate to spend the money admit it, I knew I had no choice but to get more maternity clothes *dammit!*  :(

Of course, thanks to my recent purchase of the Belly Belt Combo Kit, I need not buy more maternity bottoms. I just needed more tops, blouse, and dresses for work and casual wear.

Best purchase ever!

And so, I started Gooling for cheap maternity wear online and lo and behold stumbled upon Summer Glitz Fashion , which brings in rather trendy and most importantly affordable maternity, nursing, lady, babies, and kids apparels.

From Summer Glitz Fashion

What I love about the maternity clothes in Summer Glitz Fashion is that most of them are re-wearable even after you deliver. All you need to do is jazz it up with a piece of belt and you are good to go. This is important for me because I want to stretch the value of my money (knowing that pregnancy is only temporial).

From Summer Glitz Fashion

Another plus point for me is that they have a lot clothes with sweet and demure chiffon and lace materials which I absolutely adore. *heart*

From Summer Glitz Fashion

To be frank, I have yet to receive the goods (will update on the outcome later), but from the website, I am pretty convinced that the items will be of good quality and that I won't be dissppointed. *fingers crossed*

So yup, for those mummies out there, here is another alternative for you to stock-up on your wardrobe without breaking your budget.

And you look fashionable while at it too. :)

Love;
Mummy Geri

5 comments:

  1. Smart and Stylish Maternity Wear Clothing for Women's and Mummy's to keep them comfortable and perfectly shaped.To Shop in Singapore the Best place is online Shopping its easy and convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried SummerGlitz for kids order but they are very slow and they take A LONG TIME to complete your order. I waited 2 weeks for my order when they said they have ready stock. Just be careful with this site - i am not buying anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discover the best maternity dresses for your comfort with these selected brands from Motherhood.com.my. maternity clothes malaysia
    Putting forward comfort and style, get comfortable even during your pregnancy with this multiple choices of maternity dresses available.


    Visit Now - http://www.motherhood.com.my/maternity-dresses/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now Time to Update your pregnancy style with Trendy Clothe for pregnant Women, Clothe for pregnant Women, Maternity Kurtis, Nursing Wear at epikmoms. Start With confidence glamour trend with pregnancy dresses! Call to Support Center @ 91-8766337325,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good and amazing article! Thank you for sharing such valuable and helpful information and knowledge! This gives us more insights and inspiration. Looking forward to seeing more updates from you.
    Maternity Wear Dresses

    ReplyDelete