Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 17, 2012

Review : Step Out in Style with Whitesoot without Breaking Your Wallet

I have always been a fan of online shopping because you get to buy stuff that retail stores don't have and even if they do.. you can buy it at the fraction of the price. In fact, I have been shopping online since 2010!

However, ever since my bad experience, my faith in online shopping has somewhat been waivered. I do still surf around and see if there are anything which I like - but somehow I always have my reservation and won't bring myself to click on that "buy" button.


I would rather pay a little bit more doing retail shopping cos I buy what I see and that's safe. Even if I have to go through the hustle and bustle of people in the shopping malls .*shudders*

Meanwhile, I have been having my eyes fixed on a particular online site, Whitesoot. What draw me to them is the design of their clothes - chic, classy, and different.

One-Direction Pleated
Shoulder Top by Whitesoot

Some designs can go from corporate which is extremely suitable for work, some are semi-casual which are good for Fridays and after-work events, and some are casual - perfect for weekends and holidays.

ASOS-inspired Pleat Dress with
Unique Skirt Overlay from Whitesoot

Did I also mentioned that they bring in a lot of designer-inspired pieces like MNG, ASOS, Topshop and the likes? Which means you can buy them at Whitesoot at a much affordable price!

And so I just couldn't resist - took the plunge and started buying clothes from Whitesoot. And I have never looked back since. :)

Romantic Lace Tiered Dress with
Ribbon Back by Whitesoot

Here are my unbiased opinion on Whitesoot clothes:

(1) Quality - Top notch! What you see online is what you get. The material are of amazing quality. I can personally vouch for this.

(2) Service - Prompt! All emails will be answered within 24 hours, and once payment has been made, the goods will be delivered the following day.

(3) Size - In this department, I have a wee bit of a problem. It's because I have big boobs a slightly bigger bust than the normal petite girls. I also have wide hips. And because of this, certain cutting of the clothes may not fit me well. Of course, naturally it being an online shop and there are no tries, I have no choice but to go on a "trial and error" basis and then use the same clothes which fits me to be my basis for measurement for my next purchase. Alternatively, there is a size chart in their website for guidance. For avoidance of doubt, I suggest that you email Whitesoot directly on your concerns and they will be able address them. In one such instances, that was what I did because I was unsure, and the ever helpful and honest people at Whitesoot told me upfront that they reckon that the clothes won't be able to fit me nicely. Yes, they are nice people like that. :)

(4) Pricing - Affordable. For the quality, service, and designer-inspired creation, it's so worth the money spent. No way can you walk into Topshop and get the exact same piece for less than RM100.

So yes, I have been shopping at Whitesoot ever since and below are some of my stash. Love it all to bits!

My Whitesoot collection. :)

Whitesoot now brings in new collections every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 8pm.

Wearing my beautiful Chain & Tassle Scarf Print Dress
from Whitesoot @ 6 1/2 months pregnant. :)

Love;
Mummy Geri

4 comments:

  1. Dont have my size :((( Needs to lose weights d but but I love eating hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also would need to loose my pregnancy weight later aih...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not problem la babe.. you can do it.. go urut and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. urut.. bengkung.. wrap .. gym.. all the works -.-"

    ReplyDelete