Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2012

Review : Elianto Natural Mineral Loose Powder

I've been seeing Elianto kiosk everywhere I go. So it was another one of those random days that I was walking around in Paradigm Mall and decided to drop by the kiosk. And bought myself a Natural Mineral Loose Powder in Rose Beige.


Not impulse buying but I felt that the Silky Girl White Lightening Pressed Powder doesn't sit very well with my skin tone (to be fair probably I bought the wrong shade of color). Further, Bear has been complaining that I put on "too much of make-up" when I don't actually, my guess is that it is due to the Silky Girl Pressed Powder. It gives my face and neck two-tones (face darker, neck fairer with my original skin color) which looks very awful.


What I like about Elianto Natural Mineral Loose Powder:
- Gets the job done i.e. sets my make-up.
- Very light and natural.
- Pairs very well with my Garnier BB Cream.
- Perfect for touch-ups without looking too cakey.
- Value for money @ RM15.50 (50% off RM31)

However, what I don't like about the product is the application - somehow I find pressed powder much easier and hassle-free to apply. Just dab on my face and I am good to go as oppose to loose powder. Probably need more practice, huh?

Secondly, I feel that the powder puff is harsh - it is not fluffy and soft. So everytime when I apply on my face in a circular motion, it can be quite uncomfortable.

Loose Powder vs. Pressed Powder

In my opinion for the price you pay, it is no harm trying out the product. Well at least for me it works. Here is my au naturale everyday work-makeup. Notice how dewy and fresh-looking I looked using the Elianto Natural Mineral Loose Powder. Goes very well with my Garnier BB Cream as base make-up. :)

Not very flattering I know ... it was early in
the morning before work *yawns*

Love;
Mummy Geri

2 comments: