Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Review : I'm In Love With My Belly Belt Combo Kit

Don't know why maternity clothing are so darn expensive in Malaysia. It is only for a temporal period i.e. 9 months and then it will be kept away in the wardrobe until the next baby comes along. A pair of maternity top would costs anywhere between RM80 - RM150. Pants and dresses would cost RM100 - RM200. So far I have bought a few maternity clothes mainly for work because I cannot be too casual at my workplace.

However, recently with my growing belly, my maternity pants is getting kind of tight around the hips and butt area (yes I have wide hips). Also I am running out of casual clothes for weekends/outings/travelling. In order to save some money, I have decided to invest in a good Belly Belt. I chose Belly Belt Combo Kit from Australia and is endorsed by the Australian Association of Midwives. 

Best invention ever!

The combo kit comes with 4 stretchy belly belts (2 buttons and 2 slides) and 3 full colored panels (black, white, and denim blue). This kit is awesome because when you belly is small, you can opt to use the shorter stretchy belly belt and progress on to the longer one when your belly gets bigger. 


The beauty of it is that you can use the color panels and tuck it into your pants/skirts to cover the stretchy gap. All you need to do is insert the stretchy belly belt into the color panels and you are good to go.


Using the Belly Combo Kit is very easy and convenient. All you need to do is take one end of the stretchy belly belt and attach it at the end of your pants/skirt. And as mentioned, if there is a gap (because you don't need to zip up your pants/skirt), you can use the color panels as stated above.


From the above, you can see that I can fit into my Uniqlo jeans although my belly is protruding out.  FYI, my jeans is perfect tight fit ok! Coupled it with a longer top, and voila ... perfect fit!


Looks like I don't have to splurge on more maternity clothes (yippee!) and I still look flattering. :) My only regret is that I should have invested in this earlier. The Belly Belt Combo Kit is retailing at RM79.90.

p/s: This Belly Belt Combo Kit is good to be used even after post-pregnancy when you are still trying to loose your baby flabs. Actually those who are on the heavy-side/fat also can use.

Love;
Mrs Lee

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks really useful! Where did you buy it from? TIA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compare millions of belly belt prices from the most trusted stores !!

    ReplyDelete